I don't pretend to know much about fashion, but I always turn into a sucker for plaid once the cooler temps begin to creep in. Whether it comes in the form of flannel shirts, pajama pants, or high heels, you can darn well bet my closet's going to be full of the stuff. Here are just a few ways to incorporate plaid into your fall/winter wear.
1. Underneath a similarly colored puffer vest or sweater:
|| as seen on Southern Curls & Pearls ||
2. As a pencil skirt, paired with a denim top or black turtleneck:
|| as seen on Pink Peonies ||
3. Over a white or grey tank, worn unbuttoned, for a cool-casual look:
|| as seen on The Day Book ||
4. As a tunic dress, cinched at the waist with a skinny belt:
|| for sale at Dottie Couture ||
5. On your feet, to go with your favorite pair of boyfriend jeans:
|| as seen on StyleCaster ||
6. As a pop of color around your neck:
|| as seen on Styling in Style ||
Gah, I'm in plaid Heaven! Which styles will you be rockin' this fall?