2. As of last week, I'm the new Social Media Account Manager for Bodhi Books, a social media and copywriting company in Austin. My job consists of managing Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts for all sorts of companies and people, ranging from wedding venues to motivational bloggers. After the break, I'll also be helping different companies with photography and/or blogs. I'm already having a lot of fun, and I absolutely adore my boss (and the owner of the company), Autumn Morgan. It really is the perfect job for me right now, seeing as I spend most of my free time on social media sites anyway!
3. I'm currently addicted to Taylor Swift's Red, my brand new LC platforms (which I'm still learning to walk in), and White Russians. Okay, not really. I just think they're delicious.
4. I have added two more baby names to my list of favorites. Ready? Lawrence (Leo for short) and Ayla Grace. I've always loved the name Lawrence—a family name—but it sounds too grown up for a little boy, don't you think? So I thought of Leo as a nickname. A middle name is up in the air on that one. Ryan? Joseph? I'm not sure. Anyway, my best friends seemed to love it, but my parents grimaced when they heard it. What do you think? Is Leo too random? As for Ayla Grace, I don't care what anyone says, it's too pretty/cute not to like. And no, I'm not having a baby any time soon. I just really like names.
5. Truth be told, I miss England a whole lot. I think about going back all the time, and it seems like in the past month alone, I've received so many small reminders of how much I loved every second I spent there last summer... Enough to possibly make it my future home, even. Of course, Lord knows I'm too attached to my loved ones to stay forever, but the thought of a few years in London after I graduate sounds like a perfect plan. I think it's time to start saving my monies, just in case.
6. My heart goes out to all of the families who were affected by the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut last Friday. I can't even fathom the thought of losing someone I love in such a tragic way, and I pray that those involved will be shown the greatest love and support by the rest of the world. Following the terrible events of last July, I wrote a bewildered post on tragedy with the hopes that I wouldn't have to revisit those troubling thoughts again for a long time. I guess I'll never understand why these things keep happening to innocent people... But one can only hope that the Lord will help us heal when they do.
// photo by Carrie from WishWishWish //